In continuation of this office notification, the Option Entry process commences at 6.00 am on 12th July 2012 and concludes at 5.00 pm on 18th July 2012. The candidates are here by informed to note the following points before and while entering the options online.
Before Entry of Options:
1. You can login 12th July 2012 to access your account with your Unique Secret Keyword.
2. Read the User Hand Book Instructions Manual and follow all the instructions given there in.
3. For additional information refer KEA website for Allotment Logic method of
Roaster System adopted for Non-Interactive Online Seat Allotment – CET-2012.
4. Do NOT DISCLOSE the Keyword printed on the Verification Slip and the Password given by you (i.e., candidate) to others.
5. Before entering the Options Online, please check the website for seat matrix for CET-2012 as issued by the Government for Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, and Architecture courses which is made available on the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in which shows the seats College wise, Course wise and Category wise seats available.
6. Download and print the Option Work Sheet / Detailed Option Work Sheet from KEA website for home work before you enter the Options Online.
7. Discuss with your parents, family and friends. Finalise your priority of Discipline / College / Course Options, write it down. Be prepared to enter the options online.
8. Enter as many numbers of options as you want to exercise, there is no upper limit for entry of options and a candidate can cross even 1000 options or one can enter all colleges and courses in all discipline in which she / he has got ranks in the order of priority.
9. The schedule for option entry will not be extended for any reasons, therefore all the eligible candidates are advised not to wait till the last minute and date but should key in their options well within the last date and time specified. KEA will not be responsible if a candidate fails to key in his / her options due
to any reasons.
10. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit and confirm the Online Option Form by himself / herself.
During Entry of Options:
1. A candidate can enter options for more than one course in one particular college and you can also enter all the courses in all colleges in your order of priority.
2. Enter your valid e-mail ID and mobile number which is mandatory for Option Entry for integration of SMS and e-mail alerts on important activities such as every login, seat allotment etc.
3. SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates from “TD-KEAKAR” and e-mail messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Candidate can modify preferences, add choices, delete choices before confirmation of the Online Option / Preference Form any number of times before final date and time i.e., up to 5.00 pm on 18th July 2012 and click on SAVE button for immediate updation.
5. Please ensure that you logout from the Option Entry Portal by clicking Logout after saving and completing option entry in each session.
6. Candidate can take print out at any point of time and any number of times, but the last saved / confirmed Online Options by the candidates will be considered for online seat allotment.
After Option Entry:
1. Candidate should keep the final printout of the online options after confirmation by the candidates for future reference.
2. After the last date and time is over for entry of online options candidates cannot be permitted to change the options / preferences.
3. After the mock allotment on real options entered by the candidates, any change in priority of options or adding of new options will be permitted within the prescribed date and time and candidate can make use of this option.